With my daughter's allergies, it makes it difficult to do things like ordering pizza on a whim. I came across instructions the other day on how to make homemade frozen pizzas and had to try it! I ended up making ones with and without cheese. They are so nice to have on hand!
1) Make pizza dough. I was able to get 2 - 12" pizzas out of each batch of that recipe. Roll the dough out into crusts and bake at 500* for 4-5 minutes. Allow them to cool. I did a smaller oval shape for my daughter's safe pizzas so they'd be easy to identify in the freezer.
2) Put the toppings on. For a 12" pizza I used about 1/2 cup sauce, 1/3 lb of cheese, and 12 pieces of pepperoni.
3) Wrap the pizzas in saran wrap. I used two layers of saran wrap to make sure it was good and sealed. Then put them in the freezer:
4) When it comes time to bake, remove the plastic wrap, place on a pizza pan or baking sheet, and bake in a preheated 425* oven for approximately 15 minutes. ENJOY!




1 comment:
Do u let the crust rise to get it that thickness like the recipe says or did that happen in that baking process?
Post a Comment