Beefy Tomato Mac

1 lb ground beef
1/2 large onion, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
1 8oz can tomato sauce
3 T. dried minced onion
3 T. beef bouillon
1 box macaroni
1 chopped green pepper (frozen is fine)
2-3 cloves minced garlic
dash of Worcestershire
4 cups water

Brown ground beef and onion. Add in all other ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is done.

2 comments:

Julie said...

REALLY liked this! didn't have bouillon and used 14 oz. can of tomato sauce. this will be a staple in our house from now on.

Carolyn said...

I made this tonight and it turned out really good! I didn't have any tomato sauce but I DID have some jars of baby food sweet potatoes, so I used that instead. I also sprinkled some caraway seeds on mine when it was done and it was so yummy with or without that addition. It was nice to have a good meal that everyone in my family can enjoy!